Xinshan corn harvester manufacturers have made unremitting efforts. In recent years, corn dwarf disease and the second-generation cotton bollworm have been severely damaged in summer corn fields in our region, resulting in seedling shortage, ridge loss, and even destruction of seeds, which has led to a significant reduction in yield. "A disease is a bug", ensuring the seedlings are strong, laying a good foundation for the high yield of summer corn, has become an important issue in the current summer corn production. Xin Shan corn harvester factory solution for you:
1. Maize dwarf disease is commonly known as "solitary top" and "bitch disease." The diseased plant is severely stunted and looks like "Clivia". The root system is underdeveloped and easy to pull out.
2. The second generation of cotton bollworm began to occur in mid-late June, and the larvae mostly lurked in wheat straw, stubble or weeds. After the corn emerged, it was harmful, causing the leaves to be nicked, non-pointed, and cut stems. The following measures should be taken for comprehensive control.
I. Take reasonable and effective agronomic measures
1. Before weeding or before sowing, remove weeds in the field to reduce the source of poison and insects;
2. Select disease-resistant varieties and coat them before sowing.
3. Strengthen fertilizer and water management, increase the application of base fertilizer, and combine seeding with nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium three-element compound fertilizers. Generally, corn corn can be used (20:10:10) or Jinnong compound fertilizer (20: 8). ： 12) High-nitrogen-type high-quality compound fertilizer, if the bottom soil is insufficient, water the soil in time after sowing.
2. Reasonable use of medicines to prevent corn emergence until 5 leaves and 1 heart, spray the field with 20% jingling double killing cream 2,000 times or 30% insecticidal fast emulsifying oil 1500 times, and add 20% virus A wettable powder 500 times. Liquid, the dosage per mu is not less than 30 to 40 kg, spray once every 5 to 7 days, and spray 2 to 3 times.
1. If combined with herbicides before corn emergence, use 4.5% beta-cypermethrin EC 1500 times or 2.5% Suyantong ECK 2000 times, preferably without organophosphorus pesticides; otherwise it will affect the efficacy of the herbicide.
2. When dispensing the liquid, apply water to the medicine and carry out a second dilution. The medicine must be evenly and thoughtfully sprayed together with the weeds in the fields, fields, and channels.
This article is provided by Xinshan corn harvester manufacturer http://lznsh.cn .